Hi and thank you so much for considering OnlineJuriedShows.com for your organization’s needs. Please read on to find out more on how we can help streamline the entry process for you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.
When you're ready, give me a call and we can get the contract out to you and get your show up and accepting entries right away.
Likewise, you can use this following form to request info and expedite the process!
Your Organizations Name:
Your Phone Number:
The Name of the show you want to post:
human verification: what planet are we on?
(no really, if I don't do this bots spam me like crazy).
From beginning to end, we handle the entire jury process for you.
We have a dedicated Show Manager who is available directly via email and phone to handle any issues that might arise and to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible.
We also have dedicated Tech Support available by phone and email for those artists who need a little extra help with their computer, using the system, image formatting and payments help.
You are also given the Admin username and password so you can see everything as the show progresses.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries or artists a show can receive.
- You can have several jurors all log in with their own account to jury the show from their own computers. At the end, all the scores are combined and averaged.
- You and your committee reviews the scores and makes the final determination as to who, what or how many pieces are accepted into the show.
- We can have any number of categories for people to enter. 2D, 3D, Member, Non-Member, separate by medium... just about anything you like, it's up to you.
- The fees can be separated however you like.
- We send out the Accepted/Declined notices from the system. You write the letters and they can include an attachment if you like. (Helpful if you want the artists to attach a label to their work, or return a signed agreement, etc.)
- We also have custom receipt message... so after the artist is done entering their work, on the receipt, you can have whatever message you like.
- We can have the shows open for entry for as long as you like. No extra charge.
- And so much more....
Our fees are very simple, it’s $7 per artist who enters. There is also a Setup Fee of $125 to get your show in the system which also includes it in the monthly newsletter to over 20,000 artists advertising your show. We take care of putting the prospectus online and making sure all the technical info is correct, so don't worry about that. Your original prospectus can also be available for download.
There are also standard Credit Card and PayPal transaction fees.... 2.99% + .30 per transaction.
And that's it for fees.
At the end of the show, we calculate everything and send you a check including an Excel sheet with a complete breakdown. You can see who paid and how much. In this way you can also include membership fees with entering the shows. This virtually eliminates all financial risk to the organization.
All we need is your show prospectus to put a show online. Download the sample prospectus.
At the end of the show, we provide you with ALL the artists information broken down into the accepted and declined, a Zip file or optional CD of ALL the work entered, including the full size images for print and the small and medium ones for web. We also provide you with an Excel file useful for creating title cards. We also provide a handy "check-in" sheet useful for keeping track of work as it arrives.
We do have a standard contract. If (and I hope you do) decide to use OnlineJuriedShows.com, just fill out the form above, email or call and I'll send it over. It can be returned via email or snail mail.
In short, let me say, you'll be pleasantly surprised and pleased at how easy our system makes it for accepting, jurying and notifying of juried work. We are with you the entire way and you're never left hanging.
Thank you again for inquiring about OnlineJuriedShows.com