2017 New York State Summer Art Show
Show Dates: June 15 – September 27, 2017
Submission Deadline: May 21, 2017
The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is pleased to announce the 2nd New York State Summer Art Show featuring works of artists of all abilities. The exhibit is open to individual and group artists working in all mediums.
All works must be submitted via the website: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com
Through the generous donation of supporters, the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is able to offer $750.00 in awards and prizes.
• All works must be original works of the artists.
• Artists must live or work in New York State to participate in this show.
• All entries must be of original design and personal execution created within the past 2 years.
• Artwork previously shown at Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is not eligible.
The fee for entry of up to three (3) works will be $25 for non-members ($10 per additional entry) for a total of five entries. Members of the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts may submit three entries for $15 ($7 per additional entry) for a total of five entries. Payment should be made at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Entry fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline.
• All works must be of original design and copyright of the artist.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts reserves the right to utilize all images submitted to the Statewide Summer Art Show in promotion of the exhibition and for the general promotion of the Art Center.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts may rescind the right of hanging any work unsuitably presented or misrepresented.
• Selection notification will be sent by email by May 25, 2017.
• Selected works must be received at the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts during the following days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (June7,8,9) from 8am to 6 pm. Saturday, June 10 from 9 am to noon.
• Works that are shipped to the Nigra Art Center must be received by June 10th. The mailing address for the Nigra Art Center is 2736 New York 30, Gloversville, NY 12078.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts will retain a 20% commission on all works sold.
• Selected artwork must be suitably framed and ready for installation.
• All shipping is at the expense of the artist. There will be a $10 handling fee for each package shipped to the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts. The handling fee covers condition reporting and photographing of the work as it arrives, and follow up condition report at the conclusion of the exhibition. You must include a prepaid shipping label for the return of the work. Accepted artists will receive detailed information regarding shipping and handling requirements.
Deadline for submission: May 21 2017
Notification of acceptance: May 25, 2017
Work to be received at the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts by: June 10, 2017
Selection of Awards: June 14, 2017
Notification of Awards: June 14, 2017
Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: June 29, 2017 6-8 pm
Exhibition Closes: September 27, 2017
Entering You Images:
You can enter your images online at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. List sizes up to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up.
Before uploading your images, make sure they are smaller than 4MB, but at least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi. Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx. If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please write to us here: https://onlinejuriedshows.com/Contact.aspx
Please add Services@OnlineJuriedShows.com and Manager@OnlineJuriedShows.com to your safe senders list to ensure notifications are received.
Location: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 New York 30, Gloversville, New York