Prospectus – DailyBrushwork.com
DailyBrushwork.com is pleased to announce the opening of its doors to the public.
Here’s how it works…
Every month a show is open for entries. When the deadline for entries hits, it is then posted for 3 months online at DailyBrushwork.com where all work will be available for sale.
100% of all sales go directly to you, the artist.
Read more at DailyBrushwork.com
- You MUST have a PayPal account to receive payment. And it needs to be the same email you signed up for with OnlineJuriedShows.com.
- It is your responsibility to promptly ship your work in a professional manner. You will be required to put in a trackingID from the carrier (We will send you instructions on how to do this when your work sells). You may include whatever promotional material you wish to further cultivate a collector/artist relationship.
- Each show is up for 3 months. Your work MUST be AVAILABLE and IN YOUR POSSESION during the 3-month period. After the show comes down, you may enter it again in another show. DO NOT post the same work in multiple shows, it’s a bit counter intuitive.
- Be sure to enter your work in the appropriate category. It’s how people find what they’re looking for.
- You will receive a postcard and an HTML email to post all over social media and email to all your collectors to help promote the show. By getting everyone involved and helping to promote the show, the collector base will grow huge.
- In addition to everyone (hopefully) posting on social media, DailyBrushwork.com will also be running an Ad Campaign in both print and online.
The cost is $15 for the first image, $10 per image thereafter. You can enter as much or little as you want each month.
There is no contract, no stipulations and no gimmicks.
Please make sure your entries are high quality photos. The better the photo, the better it looks to a buyer.
As with all good things, we will roll with the feedback to improve and site and service and make this the best darn site out there to sell your work.