Upload your image to see what the dimension are. This does NOT enter your image into ANY show.
Click on Browse... to select the file from your computer. DO NOT select it from iPhoto. You should have your image on the desktop or in a folder on the Desktop.
Then click on "Upload and Check Image Size". The results will show below.
Here's what we're looking for. You want the image to be at least 800 pixels on the longest side. Anything less and it won't look good.
- You want the filename to have only letters and numbers, no spaces and ends in ".jpg"
- Though we can except other image formats, it's best to use JPEG's. You're looking for ".jpg"
- While 1920 pixels on the longest side is optimal, getting close counts.
- The resolution should be no less than 72dpi. (resolution) Any more and it won't look any better.
- If the Organization wants high resolution files, they'll as for them later.
- If your image is greater then 4mb, you might have problems uploading and having the connection time out. Read up on how to prepare your work on the Image Help link.