PEACE DE RESISTANCE 2017
Come join ARTHOUSE.NYC during Frieze Week in NYC
PEACE DE RESISTANCE
We live in interesting times and our latest group show Peace De Resistance explores the peace and resistance that we now observe, experience and execute in our daily lives exploring the truth that lies underneath the surface of appearance. ARTHOUSE.NYC welcomes photographers, digital and traditional artists to join us to add their own interpretation, perspective and visions of the past, present and future hopes, dreams and realities.
451 W. 14th St.
Ruth Maudlin, Christies
James Bacchi, Arthaus-SF
Flash Rosenberg, Award Winning Artist & Photographer
Susannah Perlman, ARTHOUSE.NYC
Daniel Berman, Mobile Photography Awards
Joel Kuennen, Art Slant
BENEFITS & PRIZES:
• Participation Includes Juried show exhibit which happen in NYC.
• Winners and Runner Ups will also be included in our printed catalog.
• Winners receive a print of their work.
• Winners & Runner Ups Receive Limited Edition Posters of their work.
• Winners & Runner Ups will receive a reception in NYC.
• Winners & Runner Ups dedicated Social media posts.
• Early bird submissions also receive dedicated Social media posts.
WHAT IS THE THEME?
The theme is Peace and Resistance - artists may interpret that concept any way they chose.
IS THERE A SPECIFIC DESIRED MEDIUM?
We are accepting all mediums - photography, digital art, collage and traditional - all work must be submitted in a digital format (jpeg) and will be exhibited on our digital system. Please let us know what medium you would like to exhibit.
DO I NEED TO BE IN NYC TO PARTICIPATE?
It is not necessary, although it would be wonderful if you did. All work will be exhibited digitally. Top winners will receive prints of their work.
There is a $60 application fee to participate. Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed.
WHERE DO I SEND IMAGES, REGISTER, ETC.?
www.OnlineJuriedShows.com You must have an account on OnlineJuriedShows.com to enter. Go here to start your account: https://onlinejuriedshows.com/CreateNewAccount.aspx
ENTERING YOUR IMAGES:
• Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. List sizes up to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up.
• Before uploading your images, make sure they are smaller than 4MB, but at least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi. Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx. If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please write to us here: www.onlinejuriedshows.com/Contact.aspx.
• Please add Services@OnlineJuriedShows.com and Manager@OnlineJuriedShows.com to your safe senders list to ensure notifications are received.
Please include a 100-word bio. To upload your bio, please log in at OnlineJuriedShows.com using your email address and password. Right above where you just logged in, click “Your Artist Profile.” You are now in your account. Click “Personal Info” and scroll down to the Bio Upload section and follow the directions to upload your bio.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT:
April 2, 11:59 p.m. PST
Participation includes an exhibition & reception in NYC.
We primarily sell limited edition prints and posters at the event.
The fair in Miami https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-m2rXOjZY&feature=youtu.be
Conceived in one of the best contemporary and cutting edge art galleries in New York City, ARTHOUSE.NYC evolved from Soho Arthouse and Soho Gallery For Digital Art. ARTHOUSE.NYC is devoted to all things artistic, larger than life and quintessential New York. We are NYC's favorite pop-up space for art galleries, film screening, fashion shows and showrooms, photography, tech, start-up, product launches, experiential PR and just about anything imaginable. ARTHOUSE.NYC has hosted a variety of exhibits and launches, including International iPhoneography Show, Land Art Generator Initiative, MacPhun, Hipstamatic, Social Media Week, Drawquest, Crated, Gralbums, Curioos, Verge Art Fair, VIP Artists, Superfine and numerous group shows.
Superfine! represents the continued evolution of the art world. We believe that inspired original artwork by living artists is for everyone, not just a select few. Our art fairs and programming are designed to engage, excite, and delight. The spaces that we build are a complement to the creativity they showcase, and channel the same dynamic energy of the artists and artrepreneurs that make up our lifeblood. Our values are rooted in providing a fair and challenging counter to the typical white box space--one wherein exhibitors thrive and collectors gain access to the freshest original artwork on the planet. We encourage and welcome new collectors, and provide a refreshing alternative for established ones. We like to think that Superfine! puts the "fair" back in art fair by displaying only the strongest artwork by the most passionate living artists while also offering exhibition space as affordably as possible.